Match Timings: Every day after 5.00 PM, Match details will be updated 5 mins before each match.
Custom Rooms Sponsored by Playmonk Esports
Hosted by Takkaru Gameru
We are conducting everyday custom room matches after 5.00 pm with a prize pool of max. 200 rs. The entry will be based on first come first serve basis. Please click on the get code button 5 mins before the match to get the Room id and password. Please see rules section and instructions.
Squad – 50/person
Duo – 50/person
Solo – 50/person
- Only players above the age of 13 are allowed to participate.
- Cross-platform is accepted. PlayStation, Xbox, and PC.
- Only the team leader has to register for tournaments. Tournament Organisers will contact only the team leader for tournaments. It is the responsibility of the team leader to coordinate with the rest of his squad members and PlayMonk / Tournament organizers.
- A custom matchmaking key will be created on tournament day. Only the team leader and his registered teammates will have to use the code. The matchmaking key of the room will be shared with team leader via WhatsApp/Email/Discord 5 minutes before the match starts. A discord link will be sent to the captain’s email id along with the confirmation mail. Failure to join the custom room on time will be treated as a ‘no show’.
- Team Leaders who are registering must enter only valid email IDs and valid WhatsApp & PayTM enabled contact numbers. Make sure PayTM KYC is done. Any changes in PayTM numbers and email addresses will not be entertained after registration.
- Each team of duos or squads can have a maximum of up to 4 players only. Clans or Team cannot have multiple registered squads in a tournament. In the case of multiple registrations, PlayMonk reserves the right to pick one squad to represent the Clan or Team.
- Both players must be registered members of Playmonk. Your team will be instantly disqualified if an unregistered player plays in a tournament or custom room. Offending unregistered players will not be allowed to participate in future PlayMonk tournaments or matches.
- Members of the same squad should have identical team prefix or suffix in their name and same profile banner icon. Not doing this is grounds for disqualification.
- No refunds will be issued if you are kicked from the server due to glitches or otherwise.
- Players are required to claim prizes for tournaments via team captains, and players who are claiming prizes from custom rooms must do so individually (Just take a screenshot of your placement inside the game).
- Only one squad or duos per Clan or Team will be allowed to participate.
- If you are found sharing matchmaking keys, you will be instantly disqualified and banned from future PlayMonk matches/tournaments.
- Griefing & teaming will result in instant disqualification and team ban. If we find Players teaming with each other, we will not give them the winning prizes. They will also be disqualified from participating in the subsequent matches.
- Hackers will be disqualified instantly. As soon as we suspect a player to be hacking, the team will be disqualified. The player or team will have to show video proof that they aren’t cheating. If suspected players are unable to provide proof, PlayMonk admins reserve the right to disqualify the player and the team. We recommend players to record their perspectives for tournaments and custom rooms just in case a discrepancy arises.
- Stay in your given slots, joining any other slot will get you kicked & the team will be disqualified. If you have anyone else in your slot, reach out to us in discord on the help channel immediately before the match starts.
- Screenshots are mandatory for payment & rank achieved at the end of each game. Please follow the Claiming Prizes section for details.
- Threatening or abusing game admins and other players can result in legal actions & bans from upcoming tournaments.
- Players have to follow the guidelines given by admins or else risk getting banned. Players and teams who have been banned can appeal their bans but the rights to unban is reserved by PlayMonk and it’s admin team.
- Players have to make sure to keep their game updated to the latest version. Playing from different versions and using exploits could get your team disqualified and potentially banned from future matches/tournaments.
- In case of any technical issues from the organizer side, matches can be rescheduled. Players must agree to the newly rescheduled time.
- In case of power failure, technical issues, conflict with results of the match, etc decision of PLAYMONK ADMIN TEAM regarding results of match or rematch will be final.
- The decision of PLAYMONK ADMIN TEAM regarding the selection of qualified teams will be final, no discussions or explanations will be provided for anyone.
- If your name is not on a match list, chances are that you & your team are disqualified by the PLAYMONK ADMIN TEAM, please contact our help section for more information. Playmonk Admin Teams decision is final.
- Playmonk Team reserves all rights to change the match timings and rules. If required.
- We have a lot of spectators watching to ensure cheating doesn’t take place in the tournaments.
- UNREGISTERED PLAYERS will not be entertained in tournaments, and could result in a team ban or player ban. Do not bring random friends into tournaments. UNREGISTERED PLAYERS will not be entertained in custom rooms.