Step 1: Create an account @ www.playmonk.com (every members in your team should have an account)
Step 2: Make payment @ Paytm:- 6380775199
Step3: Once you have registered, and has completed the payment, send the screen shot to email@example.com, along with Captain PUBG NAME and Captain WhatsApp Number .So that we can add you to the same, where you will get the Room ID and Password.
🏆HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE?(MANDATORY)🏆
STEP 1:- All members must have a playmonk account
STEP 2:- Just take a screenshot of your Rank & kills after your games end
STEP 3:- Send that screenshot email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered mail id and tell us the following details
If you are a team (all4 members in the slot are your team), then only one person can send the email,
1. Your Team Name:
2. Player 1 Pubg Name & Registered Emailid
3. Player 2 Pubg Name & Registered Email id
4. Player 3 Pubg Name & Registered Email id
5. Player 4 Pubg Name & Registered Email id
6. Paytm Mobile No:
SEND SCREENSHOT WITHIN 03 HOURS TO GET YOUR CASH IN YOUR WALLET WITHIN 24 Hours
- Only players above the age of 15 are allowed to participate.
- Emulators / iPad players will not be allowed in PlayMonk matches unless otherwise specified.
- Only the team leader has to register for tournaments. Tournament Organisers will contact only the team leader for tournaments. It is the responsibility of the team leader to coordinate with the rest of his squad members and PlayMonk / Tournament organisers.
- Failure to join the custom room on time will be treated as a ‘no show’.
- Team Leaders who are registering must enter only valid E-mail IDs and valid WhatsApp & PayTM enabled contact numbers. Make sure PayTM KYC is done. Any changes in PayTM numbers and email addresses will not be entertained after registration.
- In the case of multiple registrations, PlayMonk reserves the right to pick one squad to represent the Clan or Team.
- Please download all maps and be ready, if you don’t have the map, the match will be started without you. No refunds will be issued if you are kicked from the server due to glitches or otherwise.
- Players are required to claim prizes for tournaments via team captains, (with screenshots of rank and endgame screen).
- Only one squad or duos per Clan or Team will be allowed to participate.
- If you are found sharing ROOM IDs and PASSWORDs, you will be instantly disqualified and banned from future PlayMonk matches/tournaments.
- Griefing & teaming will result in instant disqualification and team ban. If we find Players teaming with each other, we will not give them the winning prizes. They will also be disqualified from participating in the subsequent matches.
- Hackers will be disqualified instantly. As soon as we suspect a player to be hacking, the team will be disqualified. The player or team will have to show video proof that they aren’t cheating. If suspected players are unable to provide proof, PlayMonk admins reserve the right to disqualify the player and the team. We recommend players to record their perspectives for tournaments and custom rooms just in case a discrepency arises.
- Stay in your given slots, joining any other slot will get you kicked & the team will be disqualified. If you have anyone else in your slot, reach out to us in discord on the help channel immediately before the match starts. Jumping from slots repeatedly will result in a ban.
- Screenshots mandatory for payment & rank achieved at the end of each game. Please follow the Claiming Prizes section for details.
- Threatening or abusing game admins and other players can result in legal actions & bans from upcoming tournaments.
- Players have to follow the guidelines given by admins or else risk getting banned. Players and teams who have been banned can appeal their bans but the rights to unban is reserved by PlayMonk and it’s admin team.
- Players have to make sure to keep their game updated to latest version. Playing from different versions and using exploits could get your disqualified and potentially banned from future matches/tournaments.
- In case of any technical issues from the organizer side, matches can be rescheduled. Players must agree to the new rescheduled time.
- In case of power failure, technical issues, conflict with results of match etc decision of PLAYMONK ADMIN TEAM regarding results of match or rematch will be final.
- If your name is not on a match list, chances are that you & your team are disqualified by the PLAYMONK ADMIN TEAM, please contact our help section for more information. Playmonk Admin Teams decision is final.
- Playmonk Team reserves all rights to change the match timings and rules if required.
- We have a lot of spectators watching to ensure cheating doesn’t take place in the tournaments.
- NOTE: ANY QUERIES ARISE, TEAM PLAYMONK WILL DO AN INTERNAL REVIEW & WILL REPUBLISH THE RESULTS!
- IF LESS TEAMS ARE REGISTERED FOR THE MATCH, WE SHALL CUT DOWN THE PRIZE POOL ACCORDINGLY!!!
- strictly no refunds would be given.