Registration count : above 12
First prize – 500
Second prize – 300
Third prize – 200
Registration count : 8 to 12
First prize – 250
Second prize – 150
Third prize – 100
Registration count : less then 8
First prize – 125
Second prize – 75
Third prize – 50
Step 1: Make payment
Step 2: Join our survivor group, https://chat.whatsapp.com/DoLmlZofRwXJIMM28LUrvQ
Step 3: Once you have registered, and has completed the payment, DM the screenshot to admin of the whatsapp group you have joined along with Captain PUBG NAME and Captain WhatsApp Number .
Room ID and Password will be DM’d to you once we verify your payment.
Note: Prizes/Refund will be processed only through PayTM
🏆HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE? (MANDATORY)🏆
STEP 1:- All members must have a playmonk account – Captain must have.
STEP 2:- Just take a screenshot of your endgame Rank & Kills
STEP 3:- Send in your PayTM number along with the following details,
1. Your Team Name:
2. Player 1 Pubg Name & Registered Email id
SEND SCREENSHOT WITHIN 03 HOURS TO GET YOUR CASH IN YOUR WALLET WITHIN 24 Hours
- Only players above the age of 15 are allowed to participate.
- Emulators / iPad players will not be allowed in PlayMonk matches unless otherwise specified.
- Only the team leader has to register for tournaments. Tournament Organisers will contact only the team leader for tournaments. It is the responsibility of the team leader to coordinate with the rest of his squad members and PlayMonk / Tournament organisers.
- Failure to join the custom room on time will be treated as a ‘no show’.
- Team Leaders who are registering must enter only valid E-mail IDs and valid WhatsApp & PayTM enabled contact numbers. Make sure PayTM KYC is done. Any changes in PayTM numbers and email addresses will not be entertained after registration.
- In the case of multiple registrations, PlayMonk reserves the right to pick one squad to represent the Clan or Team.
- Please download all maps and be ready, if you don’t have the map, the match will be started without you. No refunds will be issued if you are kicked from the server due to glitches or otherwise.
- Players are required to claim prizes for tournaments via team captains, (with screenshots of rank and endgame screen).
- Only one squad or duos per Clan or Team will be allowed to participate.
- If you are found sharing ROOM IDs and PASSWORDs, you will be instantly disqualified and banned from future PlayMonk matches/tournaments.
- Griefing & teaming will result in instant disqualification and team ban. If we find Players teaming with each other, we will not give them the winning prizes. They will also be disqualified from participating in the subsequent matches.
- Hackers will be disqualified instantly. As soon as we suspect a player to be hacking, the team will be disqualified. The player or team will have to show video proof that they aren’t cheating. If suspected players are unable to provide proof, PlayMonk admins reserve the right to disqualify the player and the team. We recommend players to record their perspectives for tournaments and custom rooms just in case a discrepency arises.
- Stay in your given slots, joining any other slot will get you kicked & the team will be disqualified. If you have anyone else in your slot, reach out to us in discord on the help channel immediately before the match starts. Jumping from slots repeatedly will result in a ban.
- Screenshots mandatory for payment & rank achieved at the end of each game. Please follow the Claiming Prizes section for details.
- Threatening or abusing game admins and other players can result in legal actions & bans from upcoming tournaments.
- Players have to follow the guidelines given by admins or else risk getting banned. Players and teams who have been banned can appeal their bans but the rights to unban is reserved by PlayMonk and it’s admin team.
- Players have to make sure to keep their game updated to latest version. Playing from different versions and using exploits could get your disqualified and potentially banned from future matches/tournaments.
- In case of any technical issues from the organizer side, matches can be rescheduled. Players must agree to the new rescheduled time.
- In case of power failure, technical issues, conflict with results of match etc decision of PLAYMONK ADMIN TEAM regarding results of match or rematch will be final.
- If your name is not on a match list, chances are that you & your team are disqualified by the PLAYMONK ADMIN TEAM, please contact our help section for more information. Playmonk Admin Teams decision is final.
- Playmonk Team reserves all rights to change the match timings and rules if required.
- We have a lot of spectators watching to ensure cheating doesn’t take place in the tournaments.
- NOTE: ANY QUERIES ARISE, TEAM PLAYMONK WILL DO AN INTERNAL REVIEW & WILL REPUBLISH THE RESULTS!
- IF LESS TEAMS ARE REGISTERED FOR THE MATCH, WE SHALL CUT DOWN THE PRIZE POOL ACCORDINGLY!!!
- strictly no refunds would be given.